coco

a girl who likes knitting, techno, lemurs, and reading. who whoulda thunk those things went together?

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Something's accomplished

Well, I've gotten several things taken care of today.

I finished installing programs on the PC last night and decided to quit at around 4 am. I was getting crabby, and the printer is the only thing that's not working now. I think I got the video driver issues resolved. I had to really screw the resolution up to get something to look decent. Don't ask.

I'm on my ibook. I haven't had a dropped signal. So, maybe it was the DSL + an older airport card issue? Who knows?

I picked up Adam's phone today. Personally, I don't like the phone, but it's not mine. It looks like an older color Nokia. *barf*

Got my appointment at Meineke set up for Friday for my tune-up. They're going to check the roters and give me a quote on them Friday.

My financial aid has been dispursed. It's not in my account yet. Damn, it's burning a hole in my pocket and I don't even have it yet. Probably because I have 3 credit card bills to pay for this week. Eeek! I should at least mail out the Meineke bill tomorrow along with my VW recall notice.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home