coco

a girl who likes knitting, techno, lemurs, and reading. who whoulda thunk those things went together?

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Gah

Just reinstalled OSX. I didn't really want to, but forrtunately, I didn't have much installed on here yet from before. I have no idea what was going on, but it sure was annoying.

It stinks in here. Like really cheap cigarettes or something. I keep smelling the smell. I've confined my smoking to the kitchen under the vent fan (which was just cleaned), but I don't smell it on furniture, carpet, clothing, hair, skin, etc. only in the corner behind the couch. There's nothing there that would smell. I threw some Glade powder down because I got sick of smelling it.

We walked in from seeing a movie this evening, and Adam finally noticed it, too. I'm wondering if it's coming from the apartment downstairs. She's had quite a few people over lately (smokers), and she's also been "burning" more food. I'm beyond myself as to what to do. i've cleaned our entire apartment including mopping with Lysol, but still, it smells. It only smells in the living room. I'm so lost. I'm going to revacuum the furniture and rugs tomorrow with Glade deodorizer. I hope that helps. It's annoying. Almost as annoying as the guy upstairs who not only leaves his phone on vibrate on the floor but has also been playing some weird bassy "music". It's just a weird day.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home